Wednesday 15 August 2007

Project Kat

Well a new project for you all, well new to you but has been with me for around 2 years now. My latest 85 Katana is nearing completion. I have a new bike bench on the way so will be starting a dry fit next week to make sure I have all the bits and pieces ready for final assembly.

Was looking through the numerous boxes last night to find any brackets I need coating to give to a new local guy. If he's good I will give him more work [have lots outstanding!] but for now I want to try on some spare brackets I have. What really suprised me though was the amount of spares I actually have and the amount which are duplicates. Didn't think I had that much stuff so I guess it's time for a clearout at some point.

I do have a full spare set of body work, I originally was going to spray this candy apple green, to go with the silver frame but saw a lovely burnt orange colour last night and that would look superb.

I guess I need to get the bike built, engine rebuilt and into the rolling chassis before I consider paint. Not to mention the 'spare' bodywork needs alot of repairs!

Ah well, onwards and upwards as they say. Watch this space for updates and photos as usual.




H4rri
~~
www.randomphotos.net

No comments: