Wednesday 15 August 2007

Macro work - Part III

Well after much deliberation, reading of reviews and talking it through with the missus the lenses have been placed for sale to make way for the Canon 180mm f/3.5 L Macro. It appears to be, from all reviews, a superb lense and the natural progression from the lack-lustre 100mm.

I have obtained a great price and will be ordering it shortly, I have placed the lenses for sale on the AV Forums [www.avforums.com] to allow my fellow photogs the chance of these lovely lenses, failing that they will be on eBay later this week.

I will genuinely be sad to see the 100-400 go, it hasn't had much use though and lately I have been using it less and even leaving it at home. Anyway I hope the 180mm offers me many happy hours, coupled with the MT24 I can't see it not being a superb set-up.


H4rri
~~
www.randomphotos.net

No comments: