Wednesday 15 August 2007

Motorcyle Work Bench

I've been looking at one of these for a while now, I'm getting too old to crawl around of the floor to repair & rebuild my bikes these days. I've ordered a lift now, Clarke CML2 [I think - Long story] for a bargain price. Should be here in the next couple of weeks then I need to clear the garage, sort my spares and use it to 'dry fit' the Katana.

I need to ensure I have all the brackets & bits sorted for the final assembly so will need to get some sorted ready. Sent a few to a local powder coaters to check their standards [they are duplicate brackets I have] then will let them have my fork legs if they are any good.

Still need to do the engine rebuild but that should be fine as I have a local firm lined up for the work.






H4rri
~~
www.randomphotos.net

No comments: