Tuesday 28 August 2007

Macro work - Part VI

Well the lense finally arrived last week after an agonising wait. I haven't managed to get any shots with it yet as I've been hectic this last week. I did hope to get out this weekend and take some but it was just too damn hot!

Typical, we complain when it's too cold, too wet or too hot. Guess we are just a nation of complainers : I will be heading out this week to get some but I'm also waiting on the 72mm Macro-lite adaptor to allow my MT24-EX to fit. I won't be bothering with indoor shots until this arrives.

I did order with a UK company at 11AM who waited until 4PM that day to tell me they didn't have stock despite their site showing it! That really annoys me as I lost a day's shipping and could have ordered elsewhere. In this age of competitive retaillers these people really need to pick up their game!

Anyway I digress, the Canon 100mm f/2.8 is gone and the Canon 180mm f/3.5 L Macro is in it's place. going to either need a new bag or a leave a lense at home. For now I'll be leaving the Canon 100-400mm f/4.5 - 5.6 L at home. Don't really use it much these days but I am loathed to sell it.




H4rri
~~
www.randomphotos.net

No comments: