Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Apple MacBook Pro - Part II

Well just when I was ready to hit the buy button I get an email from Apple about Leopard! Seems if I wait till next week the MacBook will ship with it, if I grab it before I had to 'upgrade' to it and thats hassle I could do without. Will be waiting until tuesday or wednesday next week to order, should get it next day ready for the weekend. Will be going to Stourhead next weekend to get some Autumn shots as the first ones to run through Aperture on the Mac.

Hopefully, all being well, the MacBook will turn up and the weather will be perfect on the weekend. We know though that these things have a habit of going sour though so I'll wait and see!


No comments: