Monday 23 April 2007

Changing lenses - Part II

Well after careful consideration I have decided not to sell the 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, my missus just doesn't see the point of selling it. I'm not unhappy with the results or the lense itself so why risk missing it and having to buy another. I guess she's right it will just stretch the budget a little further than I wanted to ;)

So the 24-105 has now been sold and the Canon 24-70 f/2.8, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS combination is now being sourced. I have some good prices lined up so it won't be long now :)

A colleague did suggest a weekend break to New York to take advantage of the current exchange rate but to be honest I will be saving a great deal on these anyway [compared to MRRP] making the trip an expensive solution

I will upload some shots of the lenses and some taken with them for your viewing pleasure as soon as they arrive :)


H4rri
~~
w: www.randomphotos.net

No comments: