Monday 23 April 2007

New Experiences - Part II

Thought I would re-visit this while I'm in a blogging mood. Work is quiet, weather is awful and I'm giving up smoking. Hmm had better days all in all.

I tend to blog sporadically in that I will post all the info in bulk, I guess this makes for a dull blog so I must try to visit this more often. The whole idea of the blog was to promote the new site [yep I'll give it another shameless plug www.randomphotos.net] and get my name out there. Now I'm thinking it should be more than that, it should be a collection of my thoughts and idea's. It should reflect who I am and why I do what I do. With that in mind;

I work in IT for a very large ISP. I work to live and although I love my job it's not my world, that position falls to my gorgeous partner and my little girl. Neither will be showing their face here anytime soon, I am fiercely protective of their privacy and *never* post photo's of them to anyone but family.

I work to buy us nice things and as a friend and colleague once said "you are here for a good time not a long time". That mantra has stayed with me and right now we're enjoying life's offerings and getting out there while we can :)

Some of you out there probably think me irresponsible but I honestly don't put much thought into what other people consider me to be. Of course it matters but my choices are my own, opinions can be invited and often considered but the end choice is mine all mine ;)



H4rri
~~
w: www.randomphotos.net

No comments: