Tuesday 17 April 2007

Some photos for your viewing pleasure

I thought it was about time to share some photos with you, brighten up the old blog and all that :)

Here's a small selection of the shots I have on my site [RandomPhotos]

This was part of a sunset series, I love the depth and definition in the clouds here. If you want to take a look at the rest of the series have a look at 'Sunsets & Skys'. This one is from 'Location Unknown'.


















This next shot is from the 'Around Lancashire' gallery from the 'Morecambe Bay' series, I love the colours and simplicity of this shot. Have a look at the rest of the series for some more shots of the area. I picked up a new Canon 17-40 f/4 L when I was there and this was it's first outing. I must say it is a superb lense :)















And finally one from a series entitled 'Abstract' from the gallery 'Macro'. This was a look at the way in which over-exposing an image with both flash and longer shutter speeds and when this works for you.






H4rri
~~
www.randomphotos.net

No comments: