Monday 17 September 2007

Been a while

Well it's been a while since my last post, had a very busy couple of weeks and nit had time to sit down and relax never mind blog :

Haven't been out with the camera for a while so no exciting photographs for you, managed to grab some shots of my lenses the other day. Might put them online for you but will see how I feel later, pretty whacked at the moment.

Need to clear out my garage, build a couple of bikes, service both cars and generally catch up on the bits I've been putting off. Winter is coming in fast so I need to get moving.

Also need to build 'Rabbit-opollos' at some point in the next two months. My missus doesn't want them outdoors this winter so it's either that or move the lot back into the shed.

Anyway it's getting late in the day and I have work to do so I will catch you in the next installment. Hopefully then I will have some pretty snaps for you to look at.



H4rri
~~
www.randomphotos.net

No comments: