Monday 18 June 2007

Motivation

I don't know if it's the weather lately, tiredness or just work but I feel seriously lacking in motivation to do *anything* these days. Just had a week of and fitted a load of upgrades to the missus' Corsa, gave it a service and cleaned the Fourtrak. Even had the dash out of the FT to jetwash it, made new door panels etc.

Past that though I just don't feel motivated to do much, need to decorate the house, clean the garage and my study as well as get out there for more excersize and photos. Just seem to get up and lose the will to do much ending up slonking round all day wasting my time off.

Hopefully when the summer eventually arrives I will be more motivated, got alot done this week and the weather was lovely, let's hope thats a good sign :)


H4rri
~~
www.randomphotos.net

No comments: